Our experience in civil sewer and stormwater plumbing means that we manage the job end-to-end so our clients don’t have to organise any additional trades on-site.
Our team offers:
- Inspection and repairs of deep set sewage and stormwater pipes
- Larger main repairs for pipes of 600m in diameter
- Digging in excessive wet running sand, closed timber sheeted 0 – 14m deep
- Excavations in difficult soil, dirt or silt
- Excavations to locations adjacent to load bearing walls or constructs
- Ability to access under large constructions, difficult narrow entry points and work around all other trades on-site with minimal disruption to the build.